Monday, July 18, 2016

It is very HOT here today

Agent Mystery reporting.

It is very hot here today at Piggyfriends. The weatherman called it a mini heatwave. The minier the better as far as us piggies are concerned. He said that this weather had come up from Spain. We are glad that we don't live there.

Slave has lots of fans going to keep us all cool and she decided that all of the Peruvians should have a haircut.

First of all she gave us a shampoo. Here I am looking very bedraggled.
Slave cut a lot of my hair whilst I was in the bath and then, when I was nearly dry, she cut off my fringe. I don't look much like a Peruvian any more but I will be cooler without my long coat.


We do not have air conditioning as it is rarely hot in England and Slave has moved those of us who normally live in the conservatory into the dining room, where my home is and which is easier to keep cool. We are getting extra cucumbers as they are nice and juicy so the heatwave is not all bad.

1 comment:

  1. Pat and the Prairie Pigs20 July, 2016 09:32

    It's also very hot right now, here in Western Canada, and the Prairies Pigs would like to thank the Piggyfriends for giving our Slave the idea to give us extra cucumber!

    !

    ReplyDelete