Saturday, March 11, 2017

CANDLELIGHTING


Hello readers. This is Niamh Piggyfriend reporting. Our Slave is away on holiday so our pigsitter, her son, Sean, helped with our candlelighting ceremony this year and he took these photos of yours truly.




Here you can see me with the candle that Slave left for me to light. Actually she asked Sean to help me in case I set fire to my whiskers. Slave also lit a candle in Mexico in her own time zone but we must wait for her to get home as she has no way of getting her photo off her camera until then. We will post that one later on.

We hope that you all joined in our ceremony to remember dear absent friends.

2 comments:

  1. Pat and the Prairie Pigs13 March, 2017 23:33

    Niamh, I can't believe how large and majestic you look --- you've really grown up! I'm glad you didn't set your lovely whiskers on fire...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niamh Piggyfriend22 March, 2017 20:28

    Thank you, Auntie Pat.

    ReplyDelete