Monday, May 29, 2017

A Piggy A-Z. E is for Escaping!

When we go on missions for Undercover Piggies, we need a strategy so that our Slave does not realise that we have gone out. Here are two examples of how we escape.......


 
 "Tyrion has asked me to go out on a mission when we have finished our grass, Niamh." says Otto. "Can you cover for me whilst I am gone? When people were on lookout, they used to say that they were "keeping cave" and it was pronounced cavy. I think that it might have been Latin." " That's alright Otto, " says Niamh. " I can keep on being a cavy whilst you go out. What disguise do we have?" " I will get Slave's beret. It is hot outside so she will not be wanting it." says Otto.






" No one will notice that this is not Agent Mystery sitting beside me," says Niamh," and I have eaten all the grass. I can keep on being a cavy for as long as he needs. I am not sure that I understood that but Otto is much cleverer than me. That is why I am not an Agent."




" Isn't it exciting, Lulu?" says Mimi. " Tyrion is allowing us to go out on a mission on our own. I am not sure that he really trusts us to behave but we will show him that we are not always Divas."
" Speak for yourself  Mimi," says Lulu. " We will need to find stand ins when we have eaten our grass."




" I think that these two fit the bill nicely," says Mimi. " Do you think that Slave will be fooled?" " She may be surprised that they do not eat that grass, " replies Lulu, " but Slaves cannot be that bright or they would not spend all that time looking after us when they could be eating."

So Agents Mystery and Diva 1 and Diva 2 escape from Piggyfriends to bring back reports from the outside world.


2 comments:

  1. Pat and the Prairie Pigs31 May, 2017 00:47

    I'm very impressed with how well that beret works as stand-in for Agent Mystery --- that's creative thinking, girls! I will be looking forward to your reports...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love this post such clever piggies with such clever disguises

    ReplyDelete